Stay in comfortable cabins at Trollveggen Camping at the foot of Trollveggen and be the next neighbour to the wild Rauma river. Your stay here will undoubtedly be the best base for hiking the Romsdalseggen ridge – one of Norway’s greatest hiking routes.
2 persons in one cabin, a total cost of NOK 2950.
4 persons in one cabin, a total cost of NOK 3470.
The price includes:
- 2 nights in a cabin for up to 4 people
- Romsdalseggen bus ticket
- Free use of the facilities on the camp site
- Final cleaning
- Bedding sets
Book you package in the booking calendar. Then you are flexible to add the extras you would like, and also the length of the stay.
Trollveggen Camping is a great place to stay for exploring Romsdalen in many ways.
We suggest you add a real Romsdal experience to your stay:
- Walk the path down to Eiafossen, with start and finish at the camp site.
- Travel with the Rauma Line – voted to be the most beautiful train journey in Europe, by Lonely Planet.
- Try the Via Ferrata in Åndalsnes. A breathtaking experience for the real nature lovers.
- Try Stand Up Paddling with Friluftslek
- Try the Zip Lines in the Height Park Ville Verma
- Visit Lesja Museum, a great historic site, where the old traditions keeps living.
- Take a trip to Bjorli and visit the Høyt & Lavt Climbing Park in Bjorli – great fun for the whole family!
- A vineyard visit at Vingården Tuen.
- Dinner at Devold gård. Eat a nice dinner in historic environments with story telling.
- Visit Norwegian Mountaineering Centre in the middle of Åndalsnes town.
- Join a fishing trip on the Romsdalsfjorden.
- Sightseeing trip to Trollstigen og Trollveggen with a visit at Trollveggen Visitor Centre.
- Hire a boat and try fishing in Romsdalsfjorden. Boat hire at Lensmansgarden and Saltkjelsnes Camping.
- Join a guided hike in the Romsdalen Mountains.
- Play golf at Rauma Golfklubb in Åndalsnes
- Hire bikes at Romsdal Booking
Welcome to Trollveggen Camping!
+ 47 400 92 002