Book your meeting at Rosvang Gaard and hike the Romsdalseggen ridge – one of the greatest hiking routes in Norway.
Rosvang Gaard is a high class country house hotel that exudes a welcoming atmosphere for smaller groups, serves delicious food, offers comfortable beds and superb service!
Rosvang Gaard is a great place to stay for exploring Romsdalen in many ways.
- Stand up Paddle board on the Istra river, and guided hiking trips with Friluftslek, who tailormake adventures like hiking and climbing to the top of some om Norway’s most famous mountains, located in our area.
- Visit Norsk Tindesenter in Åndalsnes town center, showing the Norwegian mountaineering history and a spectacular film about mountaineering in the mountains surrounding us.
- Fishing trip on the Romsdalsfjord.
- Sightseeingtrip to Trollstigen and Trollveggen including photo stops and entrance to the auditorium at Trollveggen Besøkssenter.
- Travel with the Raumabanen – named one of Europe’s most beautiful train journeys by Lonely Planet.
- Visit Høydeparken Ville Verma, where you should challenge yourself with zip-lines over the waterfalls in Rauma River.
- Hire your own mountain guide at Friluftslek or Ski & Mountainguiding
- Rent a bike at Romsdal Booking
- 2 or 3-course dinner at Rosvang Gaard
- 2 nights in shared double room
- breakfast buffet
- selfmade lunch
- Romsdalseggen bus ticket
Send us your request:
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Request for Romsdalseggen stay’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’E-mail’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Telephone’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Please leave your request here’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]