Rosvang Gaard is an intimate mansion hotel that serves delicious food, offers comfortable beds and excellent service in a fantastic countryside environment!
Special price from NOK 1740 per person for 2 nights.
Included in your stay is:
- 2 nights in a shared double bedroom
- Breakfast buffet
- Selfmade lunch packet for your excursion
- Romsdalseggen bus ticket
To an additional cost you can order:
- 2 course dinner at Rosvang Gaard.
With Rosvang Gaard as a starting point you can do many different outdoor activities:
- Hike to Tarløysa, our nearest mountain peak – providing the best view over the Romsdalsfjord and the outermost coastline..
- Borrow our boat at the mountain lake above Rosvang Gaard, and go fishing for trout.
- Travel with the Rauma Line – voted to be the most beautiful train journey in Europe, by Lonely Planet.
- Try Stand Up Padling med Friluftslek
- Try the Zip Lines ved Høydeparken Ville Verma
- Visit Lesja Museum, a great historic site, where the old traditions keeps living.
- Take a trip to Bjorli and visit the Høyt & Lavt Climbing Park in Bjorli – great fun for the whole family!
- A vineyard visit at Vingården Tuen.
- Dinner at Devold gård. Eat a nice dinner in historic environments with story telling.
- Visit Norwegian Mountaineering Centre midt i sentrum av Åndalsnes.
- Join a fishing trip on the Romsdalsfjorden.
- Sightseeing trip to Trollstigen og Trollveggen with a visit at Trollveggen Visitor Centre.
- Hire a boat and try fishing in Romsdalsfjorden. Boat hire at Lensmansgarden and Saltkjelsnes Camping.
- Join a guided hike in the Romsdalen Mountains.
- Play golf at Rauma Golfklubb in Åndalsnes
- Hire bikes at Romsdal Booking
- Day trips to some of Norway’s most famous attractions; the Atlantic road, Trollstigen, Mardalsfossen waterfalls, the Geiranger fjord, Ålesund town – we are located in the middle!
Welcome to Rosvang Gaard!
There are regulary buses between Molde and Åndalsnes that runs every day. Rosvang is located near Åfarnes, half way between Molde and Åndalsnes. We can arrange pick up. Please tell us your requirements.
How to get to Rosvang Gaard by bus:
+47 907 90 919