Åndalsnes Hostel has a fantastic view of the Romsdal fjord. It is an excellent place to stay if you are planning on hiking in the mountains. Good cooking opportunities in a nice kitchen area. The hosts value the guest’s well-being and offer a tasty breakfast every morning, with many different food options to chose between. The hostel has a cozy atmosphere with nice rooms and comfortable beds.
Åndalsnes Hostel is situated 2 kilometres from Åndalsnes town centre. The place is easy to find, whether you are driving a car, taking the bus or the train. From the hostel you can also walk to the grocery stores and Raumasenteret (the shopping mall in Åndalsnes).
Special Romsdalseggen-deal: 2000 NOK for 2 persons for 2 nights
The “Romsdalseggen-package” includes:
- 2 nights in a double bedroom
- 2 tickets for the Romsdalseggen bus
Add a real Romsdal experience to your stay:
- Try the new Via Ferrata in Åndalsnes – a breathtaking experience for the nature lovers! Walking distance from the hostel.
- Travel with the Rauma Line – voted to be the most beautiful train journey in Europe, by Lonely Planet.
- Try Stand Up Padling with Friluftslek
- Try the Zip Lines at the Height Park Ville Verma
- Visit Lesja Museum, a great historic site, where the old traditions keeps living.
- Take a trip to Bjorli and visit the Høyt & Lavt Climbing Park in Bjorli – great fun for the whole family!
- Join a river walk at Skiri – a great walk through secret gems along the Rauma river.
- A vineyard visit at Vingården Tuen.
- Dinner at Devold gård. Eat a nice dinner in historic environments with story telling.
- Visit Norwegian Mountaineering Centre in the middle of Åndalsnes town.
- Join a fishing trip on the Romsdalsfjorden.
- Sightseeing trip to Trollstigen og Trollveggen with a visit at Trollveggen Visitor Centre.
- Hire a boat and try fishing in Romsdalsfjorden. Boat hire at Lensmansgarden and Saltkjelsnes Camping.
- Join a guided hike in the Romsdalen Mountains.
- Play golf at Rauma Golfklubb in Åndalsnes
- Hire bikes at Romsdal Booking
Welcome to Åndalsnes Hostel!
+ 47 71 22 13 82