Enjoy a fantastic bus drive through the beautiful Romsdalen valley, where you get a photostop by the foot of Trollveggen. Your destination is Lesja Museum, nestled in one of the greatest national park districts of Norway. On this excursion you will join a guided tour in the old Lesja Church, famous for its wood carvings. The tour includes the entrance to Lesja Museum, where you get a glimpse of the everyday life on the mountain farms in Norway through centuries. Lesja Museum offers an authentic environment in the open air museum housing 12 buildings from the 18th and 19th century and portrays local inland culture, working life and living conditions from this time. The modern museum building contains a new exibithion about this area’s nature and environment, and you can learn about hunting traditions, flora and fauna in this unique wilderness area.
- A scenic bus tour through Romsdalen valley.
- A photostop at Trollveggen.
- The entrance to Lesja Museum, including a visit in the modern exhibition area and the open air museum.
- A guided tour in Lesja Church.
- A photostop at Slettafossen on your way back.
- Departure with bus from Åndalsnes
- Photostop by the foot of Trollveggen
- Departure from Trollveggen
- Arrival at Lesja Museum
- Departure from Lesja Museum with bus
- Arrival at Slettafossen
- Departure from Slettafossen
- Arrival in Åndalsnes