The package include
accommodation in a room or an apartment + Romsdalseggen bus ticket
Bed linen and cleaning of the shared facilities.
Prices from NOK 535 per person. *
Near Nora Gård you can add a real Romsdal experience to your stay:
- Visit the beach at Soggebru, a short walk from Nora Gård.
- Travel with the Rauma Line – voted to be the most beautiful train journey in Europe, by Lonely Planet.
- Try Stand Up Padling med Friluftslek
- Try the Zip Lines ved Høydeparken Ville Verma
- Visit Lesja Museum, a great historic site, where the old traditions keeps living.
- Take a trip to Bjorli and visit the Høyt & Lavt Climbing Park in Bjorli – great fun for the whole family!
- A vineyard visit at Vingården Tuen.
- Dinner at Devold gård. Eat a nice dinner in historic environments with story telling.
- Visit Norwegian Mountaineering Centre midt i sentrum av Åndalsnes.
- Join a fishing trip on the Romsdalsfjorden.
- Sightseeing trip to Trollstigen og Trollveggen with a visit at Trollveggen Visitor Centre.
- Hire a boat and try fishing in Romsdalsfjorden. Boat hire at Lensmansgarden and Saltkjelsnes Camping.
- Join a guided hike in the Romsdalen Mountains.
- Play golf at Rauma Golfklubb in Åndalsnes
- Hire bikes at Romsdal Booking
Welcome to Nora Gård!
+ 47 415 37 159
Feel free to contact us today by mail or telephone, or use our contact form: